Wednesday, November 3, 2010

fall is in the air

Okay, actually in utah county it's more like winter is in the air, fall was around for about a week.. but i still love fall. i can't get enough of it actually. i Love halloween and this year was so fun, my friends and i went out all weekend to a bunch of different parties- i got to see a bunch of friends i don't see very often so it was a blast.
i love the feeling that fall brings. it's a new semester. new friends. new people. new ward. so wonderful. i know i say this every time but i feel like the people that are brought into my life are there for a reason and always are there to bless  my life in some way. i am truly grateful to those people who surround me each day, that buoy me up and help me along this road called life. for courtney, and tamara, and sydney. love you girls.
this time of year just makes me realize those things that i am so grateful for and how blessed i am. i have the best family in the world, parents that i can call at any time. siblings who openly tell me they love me even when their friends are around. a niece who loves me unconditionally. the gospel of jesus christ as a sure foundation each day. a knowledge of the atonement, the fact that i have made mistakes in my life, small and large, and that i can still be okay. there's no reason to give up. even when i feel that all is lost, i have a father in heaven that loves me and always wants to hear from me. i have a savior who suffered everything i ever have and ever will experience. i am grateful for the scriptures and the strength they bring to my life. i am so blessed for the church organization, the fact that i have a ward family here in provo, with home teachers and visiting teachers and a bishopric that all care about what's going on in my life and are always willing to help me. i am so blessed to have a healthy body that is functioning, that has no restrictions. i am blessed to live with the people i do, who are always concerned about my well being and are always willing to listen to me when i need an open ear and a shoulder to cry on. i am grateful for my sister that i can call for advice who keeps my head on straight and keeps me from doing anything too stupid, who is always willing to help me and just love me for who i am and looks out for anytime she can help me out when it comes to dating. thanks danielle. i am grateful to have family close by and that i can be close to my aunts and uncles and cousins. i just love all of them, they are all always able to bring a smile to my face. i am blessed to have a car that works that doesn't have any problems, that can take me on my 6 hour drive home at any time. i am truly grateful for the opportunity to receive an education and for parents that are so helpful and supportive of the decisions that i've made concerning my education. i am grateful also for friends parents that live so close here and have made me meals and allowed me to spend time in their homes.
 i love you all and thank you for everything you have done for me.  you've blessed my life in more ways than i could even express and i will forever be indebted to you for your love and support.
so many blessings.
the list could go on and on.
why am i so lucky?

0 comments: