Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year. New Experiences.

Last year seems so far away already and I am feeling grateful for that. I had so many experiences last year. Highest of highs. Lowest of lows. and plenty in between.
I had so many blessings, a few including having so many sweet roommates, of whom have come some of my best friends which I will cherish the rest of my life; spending so much quality time with my family- traveling, just being at home, playing games, cooking, watching movies= love; my very best friend in the whole world Tamari got home from her mission on December 14 and I feel So blessed to have her as part of my life. She has always been such an example to me and I am forever in debt to her for her love and care.
I am so excited to begin this new year, new decade, new chapter of life. There are so many things starting to happen and all of it has come so fast. I rang in the new year with good friends and the loves of my life- my Family. It was so wonderful. With the new year always comes new resolutions, of which I was ready to jump right in. Mom started asking us what our goals were academically, physically, monetarily(she didn't ask this one, but I decided for myself that it is a good one to have in the mix), and spiritually.

So here is my list. 

Academically: work hard and study A Lot to get good grades in school :)

Physically: Get into better shape so I can feel better about what I look like, doing this by working out and eating healtier (I know, it's cliche but I know I can do it, so I just need to be better)

Monetarily: Get out of the debt that I'm in and have $1000 more in savings by the end of the year

Spiritually: Continue my study of the Book of Mormon but also start over and read it all by July (this is something my siblings are doing as well so I think it will be good to have them keep me on track)


2010.


It's going to be a great year, I can tell you that now.

School starts in the morning and I couldn't be more thrilled to go sit in a classroom for four hours.

1 comments:

Sandra said...

I just love you Michelle!